Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of G.E
2. Which of GE's management innovations seem to draw on a classical management perspective?
3. Why, in your opinion, has GE been so successful in integration the management science approach with less quantitative approaches?
Focus on company efficiency
Less on economical problems
4. In what ways does the change in GE's approach to leadership reflect the same conditions as those that influence its current approach to management?
Building leaders from inside
1. Does the pattern of management development at GE over the last century seem to reflect the pattern suggested by management theory? Yes.
GE follows the practices of management science theory
Early ideas to advance
"Business history lets us look at what we did right, and more important, it can help us be right the next time."