Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Stopping Distances
How do mass and kinetic energy affect stopping distance?
What is velocity?
Why is it a vector quantity not scalar quantity?
What is mass?
Is it a vector or a scalar quantity?
Answer the summary questions
Copy out the key points
the effect of velocity (kinetic energy)
the effect of mass
Write down the key messages from this video