Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
MGMT 3303 - Ch. 4
Transcript of MGMT 3303 - Ch. 4
Dr. Laura Guerrero
What is the role of emotions and mood in the workplace?
What are emotions?
In groups, explain sources of emotions and moods:
(2) day of the week and time of day
(5) social activities
(8) age AND sex
In groups, explain impact of emotions and moods on ...
(1) decision making
(6) customer service (emotional contagion)
(7) job attitudes AND deviant workplace behaviors
(8) safety and injury at work
What is positive affect?
What is negative affect?
(1) What is emotional labor?
(2) have you ever performed emotional labor? What are some jobs that require emotional labor?
(3) Felt emotions
(4) displayed emotions
(5) Emotional dissonance
(6) how do you feel when you experience emotional dissonance
(7) surface acting
(8) deep acting