Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Sun
I love the big round sun
that seems to say" come out and play"
and gives a smile to everyone
I love the clouds that sail like ships
Moving fast in the sea blue sky
I love the wind that whispers
To the tress as I pass by.
I love the rain that gives drink
To lovely growing things
And splashes in the puddles
Making little magic rings
I love the softly glowing moon
The stars like a candle light
That God leaves on when He has draw
The curtain when the night comes.
big round sun
sea blue sky
little magic rings
softly glowing moon
are words that describe a noun or a pronoun, and are usually written before a pronoun or a noun it describes.
1. a_______ caterpillar
2. today is a_______ day.
3. He got the flower from the ________forest.
4. She sat on the____ rock
5. oh my! what a_____tree.