Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Untitled Prezi
Step 1: What is Peer Coaching?
“A confidential process through which two or more professional colleagues work together to reflect on current practices; expand, refine, and build new skills; share ideas; teach one another; conduct classroom research; or solve problems in the workplace.” (Pam Robbins)
Step 3: What to Observe?
• Delivery of instructions.
• Clarity of explanations.
• Classroom management.
• Student engagement.
• Use of second language.
• TTT vs. STT
• Whiteboard organization.
• Use of technology.
• Use of a wide variety of materials.
Step 4: How do we Observe?
By using a wide variety of techniques...
Step 2: The Good Observer!
Criticism, judgment, blaming, etc. should be avoided.
Present and the future.
Our experience so far...
Thanks for your time and attention!
Teacher-Centered Professional Development by Gabriel Diaz-Maggioli
“How to Plan and Implement a Peer Coaching Program” by Pam Robbins