Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Untitled Prezi
Step 1: What is Peer Coaching?
“A confidential process through which two or more professional colleagues work together to reflect on current practices; expand, refine, and build new skills; share ideas; teach one another; conduct classroom research; or solve problems in the workplace.” (Pam Robbins)
Step 3: What to Observe?
• Delivery of instructions.
• Clarity of explanations.
• Classroom management.
• Student engagement.
• Use of second language.
• TTT vs. STT
• Whiteboard organization.
• Use of technology.
• Use of a wide variety of materials.
Step 4: How do we Observe?
By using a wide variety of techniques...
Step 2: The Good Observer!
Criticism, judgment, blaming, etc. should be avoided.
Present and the future.
Our experience so far...
Thanks for your time and attention!
Teacher-Centered Professional Development by Gabriel Diaz-Maggioli
“How to Plan and Implement a Peer Coaching Program” by Pam Robbins