Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Barrier Games
2 players, 1 referee
Pupils with SLCN
Pupils with BESD
Pupils with ASD
Pupils with ADHD
Pupils with learning needs.
Barrier Games: how to play
Improved communication skills:
Using adequate detail
Improved vocabulary choice
Being aware of the listener
Being patient and empathetic
Signifying a response
Speaking out as the listener
Constructing effective dialogue in active and passive roles.
Improved Social Skills:
Awareness of difference
Coping with challenge
higher order thinking
A game of two halves: instructor/receiver swap roles.
20min approx. Tailored to suit purpose/materials.
Frequency scheduled to suit pupils - level of need and purpose of intervention.
Allow for feedback/analysis time.
Why I love it:
Pupils drive the session
Progress evident quickly
Pupils learning from peers
Teaches pupils to be reflective
Feedback becomes embedded