Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Presenting IB Program
Transcript of Presenting IB Program
by Elisabeth Léger, CSVT The International Baccalaureate® (IB) educational continuum - The Primary Years Programme, (PYP, introduced in 1997.
- The Middle Years Programme, (MYP, introduced in 1994)
- The Diploma Programme, (DP, introduced in 1969)
Working on a recognizable common educational framework, a consistent structure of aims and values and an overarching concept of how to develop international-mindedness.
Addition of the IB Career-related Certificate (IBCC) in 2010 - New Program presenting «Phases»
- Choosing the appropriate phase
- New Criteria (visual interpretation)
- Managing SÉBIQ Enrichment
- Vertical and horizontal planning
(Building «Unit Planners») The IB primary program http://www.ibo.org 1st: The Fundamentals IB Learner’s Profile IB Mission
« The International Baccalaureate aims to develop inquiring, knowledgeable and caring young
people who help to create a better and more peaceful world through intercultural
understanding and respect.
To this end the organization works with schools, governments and international organizations
to develop challenging programmes of international education and rigorous assessment.
These programmes encourage students across the world to become active, compassionate and
lifelong learners who understand that other people, with their differences, can also be right.» ages 3 to 12 ages 11 to 16 ages 16 to 19 2nd: The Materials Available Guides: - Principles into Practice
- Language B Guide
(2012 latest version) - Online curriculum + 3rd: Some Experience Choosing the appropriate phase: Assessment Evaluation Tools Details for writing tasks Unit Planners Examples of projects Water Project ChinaTown International Women's Day Discovering Young People's literature Creating a Superhero to Save the World http://www.sebiq.ca/ Horizontal & Vertical Planning