Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Cubic Style Architecture
Transcript of Cubic Style Architecture
This type of style was used during the late 19th century to the early 2000's, and still is used today
The average number of stories the cubic home has two to three.
Cubic style uses a lot of glass, wood and other unique materials
Basic geometric shapes.
Unique and modern materials.
Business, hotel or home use.
Clean and sharp lines to give it a good geometric shape.
You can build cubic houses just about anywhere you like depending the the location.
Different angles and sizes.
Cubic homes are mostly dominate colors such as browns and grey's depending on the material u use.
September 13, 2013
By: Jose Vera