Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Allie and Chris
Transcript of Allie and Chris
Function of a Bone Cell
There is two main types of bone cells:osteoclast, and osteoblast. The osteoclast dissolves the bone. And the osteoblast forms the bone.
Structure of a Bone Cell
The osteoclast is huge bone cells showing specialized membrane structures. The osteoblast is also a large cell.
Video of Bone Cells
As you get older you have fewer osteoblast, that is why older people have more brittle bones and it takes them longer to heal after a fracture.