Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Lab Safety
How should we enter the classroom from 6th to 7th period. Explain in TTQA
M: In your seat
V: Level 0
P: Answer the question then fill out the objective into your agenda.
Continue working on group project.
Project is DUE TOMORROW!
Start Finalizing all information, if that is complete practice the presentation.
You will be assessed on 1. answering all the questions, 2. Your creativity, 3. Citing your work, 4. Collaboration and Teamwork.
All groupwork expectations need to be followed today, if not it will be completed for homework.
Volunteers for going first in tommorows class?
You will be acknowledged.
Will pick random if not.
Citing Evidence in Science
Make sure all work is cited that was recieved from any source.
MLA in a Science Project
Author's last name, first name.
"Title of work within a project or database."
Title of site
project, or database
Electronic publication information
Date of access and <full URL>.
Example of Website
Lightning injures four at music festival."
2 Aug. 2001.
23 Jan. 2002 <http://whyfiles.org /137lightning/index.html>.