Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Case Study: The Rise and Fall of Arthur Andersen
Transcript of Case Study: The Rise and Fall of Arthur Andersen
The Rise and Fall of Arthur Andersen
Andersen Consulting vs. Arthur Andersen
As a result...
June 2001 - Securities and Exchange
15 June 2002 - Federal Court of Houston
A few weeks later after the trial...
Barbara L. Toffler
1. What led Arthur Andersen to its demise?
2. Do you think that ethics plays a role in auditing? What about other types of business?
3. In this particular case, is there any link between ethics, or lack of ethics, and economic results? Might a similar link exist in other business?
Any more questions?
Thanks for you attention