Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Case Study: The Rise and Fall of Arthur Andersen
Transcript of Case Study: The Rise and Fall of Arthur Andersen
The Rise and Fall of Arthur Andersen
Andersen Consulting vs. Arthur Andersen
As a result...
June 2001 - Securities and Exchange
15 June 2002 - Federal Court of Houston
A few weeks later after the trial...
Barbara L. Toffler
1. What led Arthur Andersen to its demise?
2. Do you think that ethics plays a role in auditing? What about other types of business?
3. In this particular case, is there any link between ethics, or lack of ethics, and economic results? Might a similar link exist in other business?
Any more questions?
Thanks for you attention