Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of RESILIENCE
Dhaka - Bangladesh 2013
La Niña - Floods in Colombia
MSc. Diana María Contreras Mojica
University of Salzburg - Austria (Europe)
Capacity to cope
Capacity to recover
Capacity to anticipate
Supervisor: Professor Dr. Thomas Blaschke
L'Aquila (Italy) 2009
L'Aquila - Italy
Earthquake in L'Aquila (Italy) vs.
La Niña in Colombia 2010 – 2011
Photo by: Prof. Dr. David Alexander
Adapted from UNDP
MOVE framework adapted to
L'Aquila earthquake - Italy
Birkmann, J., Cardona, O. A., Carreño, L., Barbat, A., Pelling, M., Schneiderbauer, S., Kienberger, S., Keiler, M., Zeil, P. & Welle, T. (2013). Framing vulnerability, risk and societal responses: the MOVE framework. Natural Hazards (online). http://dx.doi.org/10.1007/s11069-013-0558-5
Measuring resilience after different phenomena