Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Converse
Kids' wear Started in 1908.
Focused on in the beginning.
Filed for bankruptcy in 2001.
Bought by Nike in 2003
Huge influence on and
Adidas Aldo Christian Dior Milano Spring Strengths:
Diverse product line/offerings
(shoes, shirts, bags, jackets, hats)
Weak advertising (due to being affected by recession or weak R&D efforts)
No global image
Informal products (not suitable for formal occasions)
Not suitable for use at a conference or job interview
Expanding in to new regions (eg: EU)
Expanding in to new markets (eg: cheap shoes market, or market for slippers or high boots)
Promoting campaigns through sponsorship
Wide range in target audience (3 – 30 years old)
Hypercompetitive environment (adidas, nike)
Rising labor costs in china
Rising fuel prices
Perceived as only American style
? 1. Consumer insights:
Always seeking comfort, practicality, and timeless trends.
Work any lifestyle. (student, office worker, parent) Brand imperatives:
#1 brand of sneakers in America.
Offer a variety of colors/styles/designs.
Comfort and Practicality. Competitive Advantage:
Timeless Quality and Design
Customisation 2. Communication Objective:
Perceive Converse as the preffered brand for any day and occasion.
Feel as good as the shoes make you look.
Symbolize the artistic youthful person you are with Converse; Smart-casual-chic.
Smart semi-formal/casual Look for the new target audience (High-end fashion lovers) Support:
Stylish for every situation.
Practical and Convenient.
3. Creative Direction
• Brand Identity: the Converse name is known.
• Brand Personality: Converse is dependable.
• Brand position: Converse is always innovative.
• Brand Image: “Dress to Impress without Distress”.
• Creating Brand promise and brand preference: Comfertable casual wear --> Comfertable formal wear
•Inspiring Brand Loyalty: It'll always suit your lifestyle. The Campaign Media objective:
Introducing the new line through pathos and urging customers to act.
Stress Converse's innovation. Media Selection:
Hign fashion Magazines and Billboards
(Down to earth with style)
Radio and TV Channels (For difference targets)
Online websites (Linking to the Converse website)
Holding creative events in teenage hangouts (Ex. Jumeira)
Mall stands (Make your own.) Media Design: Class and Eligance
Clean and Chic.
Converse logo and colors (Black, White, Navy)
The End. Noor Nazzal @30411
Mariam Saadyeh @30537
Maha Dahalan @30853