Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Untitled Prezi
3 small boxes of cherry tomatoes
1 red pepper
2 garlic cloves
1 small red chilli
1 small onion
Pasta with tomato sauce
Chop all the tomatoes into halves. Chop the peppers and onions into smaller pieces and place in a saucepan.
Add olive oil the chopped chillis and garlic to the saucepan. Turn on the heat and cook for 20 minutes.
Add the pasta to a saucepan of boiling water and cook for 10-12 minutes.
Once the pasta in cooked, drain the water from the saucepan using a colander.
Serve the pasta on a plate. Spoon over the fresh tomato sauce and add a few basil leaves to serve.