Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Unit 15 : Career Development and Planning
Transcript of Unit 15 : Career Development and Planning
P5 + M3
Match the skill to the Occupation
SMART Learning Objectives
The road to success is not straight, it is bumpy, hard and complicated but it's WORTH IT!!!
Group 1 - Communication skills
Group 5 - Communication skills
Transferable Skills Group Research Activity
Using your handout to support you, you will need to explain to your peers:
What is your transferable skill
What methods might they use to upgrade this skill
What evidence can they use to show they have upgraded this skill
You need to record this information on the worksheet
What have we done so far?
Identified Strengths, Weaknesses, Threats, Opportunities
P2, P4, M1
Career development plan
Up to date CV
Evidence of Skills
Time for P5 + M3.........
Transferable business skills include all of those skills that are necessary in all types of jobs
list three transferable skills from the list above
Group 2 -
Group 6 -
Group 3 -
Group 4 -
Team Working Skills
Group 7 -
Group 8 -
Team Working Skills
Rate Yourself on the learning Rocket
In the comment box write a summary of what you have learnt so far
P5 + M3 Assignment
Create a PowerPoint presentation to map out how you intend to develop your transferable skills. (P5)
In your presentation you should include;
1. Your strengths and weaknesses
2. How you are going to develop each of your skills. Include your strengths as these can always be developed further.
3. What evidence you will use to prove to future employers that you have developed these skills.(P5 & M3)
To achieve M3, your recommendations for developing skills must relate to your personal circumstances. You must justify how your solutions will improve your transferable skills. If you have already made progress towards any of your targets please explain here.
Medal = Write down 2 things that are good about your piece of work
Mission = Something you want improve to make it even better next lesson
Student Mark Scheme
Now that you have looked at the assignment brief
You have 3 minutes to draw up your own mark scheme
Think how what can you do to meet the success criteria