Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Buyer Behaviour Coke Zero
Transcript of Buyer Behaviour Coke Zero
- Health Conscious
- Stereotype of "Diet Coke"
- Soda Drinkers
-Low calorie and no sugar
-Equivalent taste to original Coca Cola
-Positive attitude Coke Zero "007 Skyfall" Marketing Campaign 2012 Attitudes Towards the Adverts Coke Zero "007" Campaign 2012 TV Advert Online Viral Marketing Reference List - Brand Eating., 2012. Neat! Coke Zero – 007 Skyfall Obstacle Course in a Train Station. Available at: http://www.brandeating.com/2012/10/neat-coke-zero-007-skyfall-obstacle.html [Accessed 1/3/13].
- Coca Cola., 2012. Coca Cola Zero Unlocks the 007 in You. [Online]. Available at: http://www.coca-cola.co.uk/press-centre/2012/september/coca-cola-zero-unlocks-the-007-in-you.html [ Accessed 1/3/13].
- Coke Zero., 2012. Unlock The 007 In You - New Coke Zero Commercial. [Online]. Available at: (Youtube) [Accessed 1/3/13].
- Coke Zero., 2012. Unlock the 007 in you. You have 70 seconds!. [Online]. Available at: (Youtube) [Accessed 1/3/13].
- Creative Review., 2012. Coke Zero turns keen commuters into 007. [Online]. Available at: http://www.creativereview.co.uk/cr-blog/2012/october/coke-zero-interactive [Accessed 2/3/13].
Forbes., 2013. The World’s Most Powerful Brands. [Online]. Available at: http://www.forbes.com/powerful-brands/list/# [Accessed 5/3/13].
- McWilliams, J., 2010. Coke Zero becomes a hero for Coca Cola co. Atlanta Journal-Constitution. [Online]. Available at: http://www.ajc.com/news/business/coke-zero-becomes-a-hero-for-coca-cola-co/nQkHh/ [Accessed 3/3/13].
- Schiffman L., Kanuk L., & Hansen H., 2012. Consumer Behaviour: a European outlook. Prentice Hall/Pearson Education.
Howell, D., 2012. This week's news update including Social intel, instragram with search versus social marketing. [Online]. Available at: http://usefulsocialmedia.com/blog/author/davidhowell/page/2/ [Accessed 5/3/13] Recommendations - Mention features of the product in the campaign
- Make the viral advert more realistic so that consumers can relate to the participants
- Should include other medias to complement the adverts and reinforce brand message (e.g. magazine advert/billboards) Perception > Interpretation Physical Appearances
- Participants relevant to target market
- Consumers can relate to participants
- Alpha male, power, competitive, risk-taking, dominant, superior - Hero achieves mission
- Defeats competition
- Obstacles attract attention
- Avoids failure and shame Feelings:
- Creative Judgement:
- Reward Stereotypical 'Alpha Male'
Empathy from audience
Resist others and stand strong Motivation: Murray's Psychogenic Needs Naomi Kombe, Holly Saunders, Pearl Nunns, Ali Khan, and Xiaoguang Sun TRIO OF NEEDS TV Advert
Achievement Viral Campaign
Affiliation Maslow Hierarchy Needs Reflecting: Ambition, Power, Accomplishment and Prestige SUPERIORITY ACHIEVEMENT RECOGNITION EXHIBITION INFAVOIDANCE DOMINANCE DEFERENCE SIMILANCE AUTONOMY CONTRARIANCE Social Needs Self Actualisation Ego Needs Evaluation dsdsd Strong reliance on Coca Cola brand
Effective use of marketing models
Use of only one social media channel
'Figure and Ground' Theory
Adrenaline Vs Zero Sugar Schiffman, et al (2012)