Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Federal Budget- David Jensen
Transcript of Federal Budget- David Jensen
for the budget? The money comes from taxes. Taxes are a set percentage from everyone's income that is paid to the National, State and local governments. The federal taxes that are collected go to the U.S. Federal Reserve in Washington D.C. (Blogspot) (About.com) Summary -The budget is a plan of how much the government will spend each year.
-The President creates the plan and congress votes on it.
-The budget is paid for through taxes.