Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Improving Lives:
The College of Education and Human Development
The Campbell endowed chairs
The planned gift pipeline
Understanding the Developing Brain
Building Family Resilience
Reducing the Achievement Gap
Strengthening Global Competitiveness
Jean K. Quam
Building resilience for
Who are we?
8 academic depts
6 research centers
Over $40 million for sponsored research raised in 2013
Most diverse freshmen class at U
300 students from 84 countries
Learning Technologies products
Raise $62 Million by 2018
Two views of CEHD
The Four Critical Issues
Dean of CEHD
CEHD in 11 buildings on 2 campuses