Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Greece
Greece has one of the most interesting histories of a country. Greece had a god or goddess that ruled their land. The Greek gods had them build temples that were great pieces architecture.To entertain the gods the Greeks made the Olympics.They had many wars between the city-states.
Greece has many ways of life that is different from us.Greece has 11.03 million people living in .Athens is Greece's capital . People in Greece must vote or they will be punished. Greece's religion is mostly Christian.
Fun facts about Greece
some extra assets :
Greece's geography and climate
Greece is in Europe by Italy and Turkey.Greece has rainy winters(rains everyday).In the summer Greece is very hot and has little rain. Greece has some of the most mountains in Europe.Greece has thousands of island around it.
Greece is controlled by President Prokpis Pavlopoulos.Greece is a Parliamentary Republic. The President, elected by Parliament every five years, is Head of State. The Prime Minister is Head of Governor .Greece's Prime Minister is Alexis Tsipras.
Life in Greece
Tsipras & Pavlopoulos
* The people there believe if you have blue on your house you will keep the evil spirits away.
* The long head turtle,found in Greece,is an endangered species.
*Mount Olympus is 9,750 feet tall.
* Olives are a very famous food associated with Greece.
* Pita chips are from Greece
* Barack Obama has landed in Greece this morning to give a Press Conference .