Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of MIDI
MIDI is a controller that is used to make music using electronic instruments.
MIDI was made in 1982 and when it initially came out there were a few problems, but was easy to use. The accessibility of it is what made it popular and why it is still in use today
MIDI is used in many forms of media such as, music, movies, TV shows, and even in video games.
Why It Is Used
MIDI is used because it is able to send the information for music over small amounts of data. This made it efficient which led to its rise of
MIDI is the way that recorded music is typically made. When recording music with MIDI it involves a MIDI capable synthesizer and normally a computer with a software to produce music. MIDI has been around for more than 30 years starting with a 5-Pin DIN connector on the back of keyboards.