Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Easter Island
The location of Rapa Nui.
Rapa Nui is island in the South Eastern
Pacific and is a territory of Chile.
Easter island real name is Rapa Nui
and the location
The hisyory of Rapa Nui.
The Head 's are called
no but nos how the Moai were moved or built but we do now what they were made of. Archeologists believe that the Moai were constructed with compressed
in a quarry 11 miles away. Meany of the Moai were unfinished or abandoned.
How Rapa Nui got nicknamed Easter Island.
The islanders may have came from the Marquesas, the Mangarevas, the Cook Islands or Pitcairn Island around the 8th century.
Her are sum ways that the Moai mite of bin moved.
In conclusion Rapa Nui is a very mysterious place that we are still trying to understand.
David Nathanael Wiebe