Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in the manual
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Phindi Mngomezuluon 14 March 2013
Transcript of Tech Stock
(ii) exercises direct control over the policies of its affiliates, and which they already do
(iii) implements business strategies in production, marketing, finance and staffing that Show car and ethics. strategies that multinational corporations (MNCs) can undertake in order to make profit by leveraging the growing consumer demand Discuss any unethical practices how did Microsoft make profits after the crash Discuss unethical practices Evaluate the change in consumer demand trends after the crash WHAT CAUSED THE CRASH OF GOOGLE Google share crash hits Wall Street
* Google shares plunged as much as 10.5% in a panic sell-off to a session
* Low of $676 after disappointing third-quarter earnings from the internet giant were accidentally
* Published several hours earlier than planned. Analyze how they attempted to make a profit after the crash Mission statement "to organize the world's information and make it universally accessible and useful" Evaluate the change in consumer demand trends after the crash At Microsoft, our mission and values are to help people and businesses throughout the world to realize their full potential. What caused the crash of Microsoft in 2009
* lower personal computer sales nagging at Windows,
* Xbox sales bringing down profit margins
* losses in its online business. * December Microsoft’s newest OS progressed but did not double up. Nevertheless, Windows ended 2012 with a notable change: after six months of losing market share, Windows 7 and Windows 8 managed to give it a big enough boost to see a gain. In a monopolistic situation like this, exploitation of the customer is bound to happen which is amply demonstrated by Microsoft * More than 75 percent of midsize to large businesses are implementing big data-related solutions.
* customer care, marketing and sales departments increasingly driving demand, according to new Microsoft Corp. research released today. - Google's Android operating system continues to gain share
- Motorola's impact on Google's financial results has been better than expected.
- Search engine 'Don't obe evil' motto is truly a pathetically low ethical or moral bar. It suggests that anything less than evil is OK.
* Google Accused Of Being Evil...In Kenya* Google Faces Antitrust Complaint In India For Possible Unethical Practices
* Google Still Dealing with Unethical Behavior Allegations in Italy and Beyond
* When Google originally decided to enter the Chinese market, many began to question the technology firm’s commitment to ethics. Unethical issues * android sales
*simple and easy to use
* Friendly My suggestions for Google and Microsoft