Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Teaching Writing
- CONTENTS -
1. Research on Second Language Writing
2. Characteristics of Written Language: A writer's view
3. Micro and Macro Skills for Writing
4. Types of Classroom Writing Performance
Research on Second
1) Composing VS Writing
2) Process VS Product
3) Contrastive rhetoric
4) Differences between L1 & L2 Writing
6) Responding to Student Writing
7) Voice and Identity
How can we teach writing?
What should we be trying to teach?
- No eradicate them
- Guide Ss through a process of
Characteristics of Written Language
A writer's view
2) Production Time
Micro and Macro
Skills for Writing
Types of Classroom
1) Imitative or Writing down
2) Intensive or Controlled
4) Display writing
5) Real Writing