Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Native Americans
The hopi tribe ate squash,corn,watermelon,and more!
The hopi tribe called their homes pueblo.And the homes were made out of clay and dirt.