Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Introducing Atina Delfino
Transcript of Introducing Atina Delfino
Lives in the Eastbay with her husband and three children.
CSU Eastbay MSOTL
Only two classes away from graduating the program!
Big San Francisco Sports Fan
"I’ve been scrapbooking as an official hobby for over 15 years (when I find the time!).
"I go as far as attending expos and workshops, and 'crops' where I can sit and scrapbook for 8+ hours. "
"It relaxes me and reminds me to cherish family and friends."
Working at San Francisco State University for approximately 20 years!
Currently the Department of Health Education Office Manager and Undergraduate Program Coordinator.
"I love my 450+ undergrad students and find the most joy helping them through our program and watching them walk across the stage!!"
Song that makes me want to dance wherever I am when I hear it:
Song that makes me want to cry wherever I am when I hear it:
Modern Love by David Bowie
Somewhere Over the Rainbow by Israel "IZ" Kamakawiwo'ole