Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Landforms
A Canyon is a deep gorge, sometimes it has a river flowing through it.
A Peninsula is a piece of land almost surrounded by water.
A river is a body of water flowing in a channel to the sea, to a lake, or to a bay.
A plain is a large area of flat land with a few trees.
By: Steve, Elyssa, and Paulina
A mountain is a large natural elevation.
A desert is a dry, barren area of land. It is covered in sand.
A basin is a big indentation on the Earth's surface. They are shaped as circles or ovals.
A hill is a naturally raised are of land and not as high as mountain.