Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Landforms
A Canyon is a deep gorge, sometimes it has a river flowing through it.
A Peninsula is a piece of land almost surrounded by water.
A river is a body of water flowing in a channel to the sea, to a lake, or to a bay.
A plain is a large area of flat land with a few trees.
By: Steve, Elyssa, and Paulina
A mountain is a large natural elevation.
A desert is a dry, barren area of land. It is covered in sand.
A basin is a big indentation on the Earth's surface. They are shaped as circles or ovals.
A hill is a naturally raised are of land and not as high as mountain.