Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Deborah sampson
She is famous for disguising herself as a man so that she could serve in the Continental Army during the Revolutionary War.
4:www.awm.lee.amymil/reasearch -pages/images/uniform hobbyhat 2ww ll.JP
*birthdate: Dec 17 1760
WHAT DID SHE CONTRIBUTE TO THE AMERICAN REVOLUTION
deborah recived a honorable discharge from the big army later she married and raised 4 children.
1:Her grandmother, Priscilla Mullins Alden, sailed to America on the Mayflower.
2:Her first attempt at joining the army in the guise of a man failed when she was discovered to be holding her quill pen like a woman.
3:She suffered two leg wounds in 1782, however, fearing discovery, she refused treatment and removed one of the musket balls with a pocket knife.
PLACES LIVED-UX BRIDGE WARCESTER COUNTY MASSACHUSETS
INTERESTS-HORSE BACK RIDING HUNTING
*Oldest out of 7 children
* mom-deborah bradford sampson
*dad-Jonathan sampson jr
HORSE BACK RIDING