Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Team Building
Things don't always go according to plan. Solving problems is now more important for businesses than ever before in this competitive economy. Its do or die. As a supervisor you are in charge to make informed decisions based off problems that occur. From people calling in sick to not getting enough profit problems occur on a daily basis and having good problem solving skills will help you deal with them.
Identify the problem
Choose an alternative solution.
Does it solve the problem? (if not go back to step 2)
Implement new solution.
Consider the consequences.
As a supervisor you should be aware of the consequences for your decisions. For example, hiring and firing decisions have great consequences for the performance of the department.
It is critical to the supervisory position to be a good problem solver. Problems are everywhere. We all encounter problems on a daily basis but if you are adapt to handle them your business will be more successful.
Lets face it
Four step process.