Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Employee Dishonesty
BUSINESS WARNING SIGNS
Be a good example
WATCH for signs!
Peace of Mind
WATCH YOUR MONEY!
If it doesn't kill you....
Protect your practice
The typical organization loses five percent of its annual revenue to fraud, with a median loss of $160,000. (2012 Fraud Examiners Report)
Benefits fraud, committing fraud to get government benefits
Counterfeiting of currency or documents
False insurance claims
Forgery of documents or signatures,
Health fraud: selling of products known not to be effective or illegal dispensing
Investment frauds, such as Ponzi schemes and Pyramid Schemes