Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Early Childhood Education
Transcript of Early Childhood Education
Early Childhood Education Related Majors;
Special Education Colleges/Universities that offer Early Childhood Education;
University of Maine at Farmington
Colby-Sawyer College Interesting Things about being a Pre-School Teacher;
1. There is a lot of hands-on experience in the field at colleges.
2. Being a pre-school teacher means that the children really need to experience various learning strategies, and there are so many ways to teach them and with a wide variety of materials too.
3. Pre-school children are so excited to learn which makes interacting with them and teaching them so much fun!
4. Throughout the year or two, when a child is in pre-school, they develop a lot, socially, physically, etc. I would like to have this job because I love to work with their children, because they are always so energetic and excited about learning new things and I enjoy teaching them as well. Early education is the basis for children's learning and I feel that it is necessary for them to have a quality learning foundation. The steps toward this job that I will take will include taking Early Childhood as a career center class. Then I will be majoring in Early Childhood Education during college. I am planning on going for a master’s degree.