Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Early Childhood Education
Transcript of Early Childhood Education
Early Childhood Education Related Majors;
Special Education Colleges/Universities that offer Early Childhood Education;
University of Maine at Farmington
Colby-Sawyer College Interesting Things about being a Pre-School Teacher;
1. There is a lot of hands-on experience in the field at colleges.
2. Being a pre-school teacher means that the children really need to experience various learning strategies, and there are so many ways to teach them and with a wide variety of materials too.
3. Pre-school children are so excited to learn which makes interacting with them and teaching them so much fun!
4. Throughout the year or two, when a child is in pre-school, they develop a lot, socially, physically, etc. I would like to have this job because I love to work with their children, because they are always so energetic and excited about learning new things and I enjoy teaching them as well. Early education is the basis for children's learning and I feel that it is necessary for them to have a quality learning foundation. The steps toward this job that I will take will include taking Early Childhood as a career center class. Then I will be majoring in Early Childhood Education during college. I am planning on going for a master’s degree.