Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Earth, Moon and Stars
Transcript of Earth, Moon and Stars
You live on Earth. Earth is a planet
Earth is made of .....
People, animals and plants need water, air and the Sun to live. The rock gives us land to live on.
The Sun sends light and heat
The Moon is smaller than Earth.
It is made of rock.
The Sun is a star. It is very big.
It is bigger than Earth.
See the others stars in space? They are so far away and look tiny. The sun is the closest star to earth which is why it looks bigger.
This is what the sun looks like close up
Q: Why could people never get close to the sun?
This is what the sun looks like
What is this?
It is called a satellite. Can you guess what it does?
The earth sits between the sun and the moon.
The earth spins.
This makes Night and Day..
Sometimes we look at the sun (day)
and sometime the moon (night)
The Sounds of space
Man on the Moon