Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Telephone Interviews
The goal of any telephone interview is to proceed to the next stage in the employment process. Many times, the next step will be a personal interview.
As you might expect, many of the tips given for face to face interviews, also apply to telephone interviews!
Plan for a time and place that will minimize distractions!
Be relaxed and confident. Find time to calm your nerves before the call comes.
Wagner (2010) states that 8 out of 10 job seekers are eliminated in the first 5 minutes of a phone interview!
Tips for a Successful
Video Conference Interviews
COMMON MISTAKES RECAP
Questions to ask
Topics you want to cover
Common interview questions with your answers