Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Popocatepetl Volcano
The Popocatepetl Volcano is located in Central Mexico, it stands at 5426 m/17,802 ft.
19.02 N/ -98.62 W
In April 2012, HOT rock were hurled into the sky by this volcano! Along with ash and water vapor, and this cause to wiped out half of a million people!
Today the most dangerous volcano is the Popocatepetl, nicknamed: El Popo.
El Popo has came back to "life" in 1994.
Current status: erupting (4 out of 5)
Last update January 26, 2016
Some flight were canceled because airplanes fly over the volcano and ash and steam are over the volcano.
Whats happening at the Volcano?