Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Rhetorical Appeals
Giving reasons is the heart of argumentation Means convincing the audience by the character of the person speaking. We tend to believe those we respect. Maya Angelou uses personal stories and anecdotes when she spoke at Coretta Scott King's funeral. ethical argument Ethos Logical Fallacies
When people speak of logical fallacies they often mean to refer to this collection of well-known errors of reasoning