Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Copy of COUNTRY COUNCILS
Transcript of Copy of COUNTRY COUNCILS
We need you to...
1. Spread the voice about World Merit
2. Increase the level of commitment within the platform
3. Have a valuable work experience
Attracting & Engaging
Stand for World Merit
At least 1 event
every 4 months
Arrange appearances in blogs/newspapers/magazines and TV
Highlighting CC's events through social media
Representing WM in national/youth events
Setting up joint events with other youth networks
Are you a student?
Are you involved with educational institutions?
Take that chance to collaborate!
What is your cause?
Take action with World Merit and great NGOs in your community!
Leverage your contacts with other youth networks to join forces for good!
Reach out and engage with them to fundraise resources and speakers for your Country Council actions.