Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Night
"Men to left! Women to the right."
Eight words spoken quietly, indifferently, without emotion. Eight simple, short words. Yet that was the moment when I left my mother.
"The Ghetto was ruled by neither German nor Jew; it was ruled by delusion."
The Small Ghetto
The kind of talk that nobody believed helped pass the time.
The Cattle Car
But we were pulling into a station. Someone near a window read to us. "Auschwitz."
Nobody had ever heard that name.
April 11, 1945
From the depths of the mirror, a corpse contemplated me.