Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Desert Plateau Survival
Transcript of Desert Plateau Survival
2. Compass and Map. The compass and map are ideal for survival so we can find our way back to safety.
3. Tent and Blankets. The tent is a perfect shelter that is easy to transport and set up. The blankets will give us the best amount of warmth at night.
4. Sunglasses. Sunglasses are an important thing to have because of the blistering heat and deadly sun rays.
5. Thermal Clothes. Thermal clothes are semi-important for this environment because it is good to change into for night for warmth.
6. Flashlight. A flashlight is good to have so you can see in crevasses and at night you can see what you are doing.
7. Hunting Knife. Hunting knife would be important for protection from snakes, lizards and scorpions. By Kyle Cushman, Breanna Graham-Fralic and Dillon Van Dyk