Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Wednesday
We will continue to read the section we started yesterday. Use your post its to make at least three true inferences while reading.
Continue to write "thick" questions and make meaningful connections as well.
The "I" in ACTIVE reading refers to making INFERENCES. Let's practice with inferences before applying them to our reading.
In this week's WOD story, you must include:
Both WODs from this week-underline
Two adverb clauses- circle
All FIVE of this week's guiding words- chosen by your classmates, at random- put a box around these.
Article of the Week
Today we'll complete questions #4 and #5
Do Now 12.1.14
1. Copy the quote and author completely and correctly. 2. Respond Meaningfully. 3. Share your thoughts with the group. 4. If you have more to say, make a comment on this week's blog- it's about the issue of Charity.
back to WODs!!
This week's WODs are:
December 3, 2014- A Day
"We make a living by what we get but we make a life by what we give." -Winston Churchill
#4- This is similar to the questions we've had in the past about how the inclusion of images effects the reading of the article. Think about the quotes included in the text. How would the article be different if the author had put those ideas into his/her own words rather than including the direct quotes?
#5- Use at least three complete sentences to explain where you might find an article like this.