Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Aaron Hicks Resume and Portfolio
Transcript of Aaron Hicks Resume and Portfolio
512.626.4246 PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE Graphico Design LLC. - Austin, TX Graphico Design is a full service design and marketing company providing everything from web design to branding and social media. The company is also involved with business applications such as custom software design and search engine optimization. COO and Senior Designer, 2008 - Present Head Creative handles all aspects of design for clients needs including logo, business card and letterhead, brochure and advertising, web social media and packaging. Research and develop product or service from ground up. I am Responsible for client relations and satisfaction with the final aesthetics and branding of products, in addition providing clear communication with account executive and tech support. City of Austin-WPD - Austin, TX The purpose of the Watershed Protection Department is to protect lives, property, and the environment of our community by reducing the impact of flooding, erosion, and water pollution and providing comprehensive development review and inspection services. Senior Graphic Designer, 2001 – Present Tasks include design and production of all educational materials including logos, branding for new and developing programs, brochures, as well as indoor and outdoor signage. Coordinate layout and design of materials used for trade shows and festivals including promotional materials. Create update and maintain the WPDR section of the City of Austin web site. As head of the graphic design department I am fully responsible for each project including the bidding process, maintaining client/ business relations, proofing and project follow-up. Stanhope and Geiger - Austin, TX Stanhope and Geiger is a full service advertising agency responsible for generating creative ideas used in producing original advertising campaigns for a variety of clients. Graphic Designer, 1999 - 2001 As Graphic designer for Stanhope and Geiger I maintained relations with Account Executives, participated in group brain storming sessions, created mock-ups for clients in print or video format and presented campaign ideas to clients. In addition, I assisted in Art Direction for the filming and production of tele-vision commercials for various clients and completed tasks under severe dead-lines and time restraints. EDUCATION Texas State University BFA Communication Design Teachers Assistant in several courses including Intro to Graphic Design and Art History. Internship with Sicola Martin Advertising in Austin, Texas. SKILLS » InDesign » Illustrator » Photoshop
» Flash » Dreamweaver » HTML
» Swish » Social Media » Windows Applications
» Photography » Digital Video » Online Marketing Applications Resume Portfolio PRINT WEB Campaign / Branding LOGO Trent Atkins, CEO / Senior Programmer
Graphico Design – 512-581-1788 firstname.lastname@example.org
Jessica Wilson, Environmental Program Manager
City of Austin - 512-974-2446 email@example.com
David Curry, Sales Manager
Aztec Marking – 512-926-7995 firstname.lastname@example.org REFERENCES To View 1. Click arrows at bottom right to read through
2. Click on any element to zoom in
3. Click and drag to free browse Extensive portfolio work - please request samples of a particular interest www.billypricelaw.com www.customizedpilates.com www.homeplacestructures.net www.austincoatings.com www.rastapastaaustin.com Let's Can It Austin Environmental campaign to educate the public on how litter negatively affects Austin's creeks and lakes. Grow Green City of Austin program with the goal of teaching Austin's citizens the benefits of earth-wise landscaping and the dangers of lawn chemicals and pesticides Scoop The Poop The name says it all. If you can convince someone to do this, you can convince them to do anything. www.axtmanagement.com www.vistalandsales.com www.austingraphico.com click to play Credit: Shiny Objects - Video production and creative assistance Credit: Tilted Chair - Video production and creative assistance click to play Credit: Shiny Objects - Video production and creative assistance click to play