Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Communicable Diseases
What are communicable
Chickenpox is caused by the varicella-zoster virus.
• You catch it by coming into contact with someone who is infected. You can get it from an infected person who sneezes, coughs, or shares food or drinks.
• Calamine lotion Calamine lotion and colloidal oatmeal baths may help relieve some of the itching. Keeping fingernails trimmed short may help prevent skin infections caused by scratching blisters.
• The best way to prevent chickenpox is to get the chickenpox vaccine.
Cold and Flu
Some examples of communicable diseases are :
tuberculosis , measles , chicken pox ,
common cold , flu etc ...........
Some communicable diseases
By Hanna Kuruvilla
The common cold and flu are caused by viruses.
• Flu symptoms include a fever, body aches, tiredness, and cough.
• The cure is by getting plenty of rest ,Covering up with a warm blanket to calm chills etc .
• And the prevention for this is to try to avoid close contact with sick people and another way to prevent is to get flu vaccinated .