Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
How To Make A Grilled Chesse
Transcript of How To Make A Grilled Chesse
Well follow these simple steps to make a
healthy grilled cheese sandwhich, that your
friends and family will love! You will need:
-Slices of cheese
And a spatchula. Steps 1. Get out your slices of bread.
2.Butter one side of each slice of bread,
using the butter knife. 3. Now place your two slices of cheese
on the bread. ( the sides that arent buttered. ) 4. Next, go to your stove,
and turn on one of the burners
to medium. 5. Take your pan & put the bread in it,
with the buttered sides faceing out. 6. While it's cooking, check on it
every few minutes to make sure it
7. Using the spatchula, flip over the grilled cheese.
8. Once each side of the bread is a golden brown,
turn the stove off. 9. Now put your grilled cheese on a plate.
10. Eat it! If you've followed these steps
properly, then you should have a
very yummy lunch!