Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Imagine! the Possibilities
Transcript of Imagine! the Possibilities
Undergraduate education students can acquire free memberships to abcteach, a leading educator website. The site is perfect for students entering their student teaching experience or field work.
The site is designed for pre-k through middle school teachers, although it has proven helpful to high school teachers in working with students, not yet at grade level.
The abcteach memberships will include:
• Over 40,000 printables, from core basics to extended curricula, Pre-K - 8th grade.
• Interactive, Smartboard, Promethean, and PowerPoint materials.
• Over 60 abctools® for generating custom documents, from math to puzzles.
• An extensive educational clip art and photograph library of over 12,000 images.
• Weekly member newsletter highlighting new content and seasonal topics.
• Login access from any computer, any time, advertisement-free.
abcteach University Partnership Coordinator
Senior Program Coordinator
Office of Teacher Education Services
College of Education and Human Development
University of Texas at San Antonio
Standard III. All teachers use task-appropriate tools to synthesize knowledge, create and modify solutions, and evaluate results in a way that supports the work of individuals and groups in problem-solving situations.
Standard IV. All teachers communicate information in different formats and for diverse audiences.
Standard II. All teachers identify task requirements, apply search strategies, and use current technology to efficiently acquire, analyze, and evaluate a variety of electronic information.
Standard I. All teachers use technology-related terms, concepts, data input strategies, and ethical practices to make informed decisions about current technologies and their applications.
TECHNOLOGY APPLICATIONS STANDARDS FOR ALL BEGINNING TEACHERS
Teaching students to use technology is important.
Teaching them what to do with the information that they discover is an educational imperative.
The ability to assess web credibility and understand basic information architecture is an essential skill set for the 21st Century.
Margaret Reed earned an MAEd from Michigan State University and taught middle and high school history for 10 years. She has been a Marygrove Master in the Art of Teaching Mentor since 2009.
Standard V. All teachers know how to plan, organize, deliver, and evaluate instruction for all students tha incorporates the effective use of current technology for teaching and integrating the Technology Applications Texas Essential Knowledge and Skills (TEKS) into the curriculum.
Video & Photos
History & Social Studies
Vi Hart - You Tube