Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Observing a Change: Vinegar and Baking Soda
Transcript of Observing a Change: Vinegar and Baking Soda
Did you observe something new be created? If so, what was created? In what state did it appear? Complete the rest of your lab sheet. Be sure that your work area is neat and clean.
Standard and EQ
We will determine the difference between a chemical change and physical change.
What Will We Need?
Plastic Water Bottle
EQ: What is a chemical change? How do we know?
Follow the procedures on the lab sheet. Remember to write your hypothesis first! Be sure to make qualitative observations (using your senses
Conclusion - Did you get these results??
Bill Nye Video Clip