Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of piano
Reason for Learning
What I Learned
History of Piano
* To gain a skill and maybe discover a hidden talent. I was convinced by my mentor to try the piano.
* Also thought it would be easy.
I learned basic piano skills like playing a chord, reading music and the ‘’c’’ scale.
A cored is when you play more than one key at one time.
Reading music was like learning another language.
The ‘’c’’ scale is all white keys and the simplest key to play.
* A piano is a percussion instrument that operates with a keyboard. This cases hammers to strike strings inside the instrument, which makes sounds of different pitches.
* The piano was invented in Florence Italy around 1700’s, by Bartolomeo Cristofori.
* The piano is an international instrument that can play songs from many different countries.
I have a lot of practices to do, two mounts were not enough as the video will show. Pleases judge easily.
* http://melodymusicschool.org *http://www.key-notes.com