Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
English for Tourism
Transcript of English for Tourism
Lic. Octavio Garduño Ruiz
*León Isla Leilani
*Hernández Nava Luz María
*Hernández Calixto Diana
The landscape is shaped by a series of hills and mountains with steep.
Archaeologists have divided to Machu Picchu in three main areas
First sector Machu Picchu Sacred neighborhood
Second sector of Machu Picchu neighborhood Priests and the Nobility residential area.
Third sector Popular neighborhood, which is located in the southern part of town, where the homes of the common people.
*Alcantara Estrada Ruben Adrian