Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in the manual
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Design Thinking: Lean Startup Way
James Jonason 26 July 2013
Transcript of Design Thinking: Lean Startup Way
design by Dóri Sirály for Prezi
Learning about the audience
for whom you are designing
Redefining and focusing your question based on your insights from the empathy stage
Brainstorming and coming up with creative solutions
Building a representation of one or more of your ideas to show to others
Testing your ideas for feedback
The Lean Startup Way
by James Jonas
Lean Startup Process
“The process of generating, developing, and testing ideas.”
“The problem or opportunity that motivates the search for solutions.”
“The path that leads from the project stage into people’s lives.”