Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Hajjat-ul-wadaa' (part-2)
Develop the spiritual value linked to the events/rituals of Prophet Muhammad’s (PBUH) Farewell Hajj.
To know the value of spiritual importance of Hajj.
Spiritual awakening Hajj
Hajj indeed is a symbol of sacrifice in which the soul of man sacrifices worldly comforts, and joys for the sake of pleasing Allah.
8th of Thul-Hijjah
The Day of Tarwiyah:
Historians estimate that one hundered thousand pilgrims observed
Hajj with the Prophet in the ninth year of Al-Hijrah and listened to his sermon.
After sunset, the pilgrims leave land of Arafaat and travel on to Al-Muzdalifah where they spend the night praying Maghrib and Ishaa' combine prayer. Qasr and jami. The pilgrims sleep there in Muzdalifah.
1. Explain Pillars of Islam in proper order.
2. Which month of the Islamic Calendar is the Hajj?
3. What is Hajjat-ul-Wadaa?
4. When did Allah make Hajj an obligatory Worship?
5. When did Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) perform Hajj?
6. How many times did he (PBUH) perform Hajj and Umrah after he became a Prophet? and when?
- Students will gain the spiritual value of Hajj.
- Will develop Main ideas and spiritual values and revise the facts given in the lesson.
– Will be able to evaluate Hajj and its rituals in the light of Qur’an and Hadith.
: Research the major incident of fire took place on 16th April 1997. The report must cover the reason and the damage.
Rituals of Hajj:
: As soon as pilgrims reach Makkah they make seven circuits around Al-Ka'bah. This action is called Tawaf-ul-Qudoom. The arrival Tawaf.
First three rounds Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) jogged lightly and remaining four he went somewhat easy. Then he prayed two Rak'aat at Maqam Ibrahim.
Performing Sa'i between As-Safa
and Al-Marwah the hills seven rounds
and shave their heads or shorten their
hair to free themselves from the
restriction of Ihram for the time being.
All the Pilgrims join at Mina and stay there over night.
9th of Thul-Hijjah
After Fajr prayer on 9th of Thul-Hijjah
pilgrims travel to Arafaat, a plain near
Mina which has a small mount
that is called "Jabal-ur-Rahmah"
Pilgrims combine Thuhr and Asr prayer
(Qasr and Jami)
On 10th of Thul Hijjah,
the pilgrims pray fajr prayer.
This day is the first day of Eid-ul-Adha.
Then few Hajj rituals such as
throwing stones at Iblees as a symbol of rejection.
2. The Sacrifice:
Yawm-un-Nahr the day of sacrifying animal.
3. Shaving and removing Ihram:
After shaving, the pilgrims wear
ordinary clothes and they go to
Makkah to perform Tawaf-ul-Ifadah.
Task 1: would be defined the following Hajj rituals:
Miqaat, Wearing Ihram (men & women) Tawaf, Sa’i, Talbiyah.
Task 2: would be asked about way of wearing Ihram for men and women, Tawaf –ul-Qudoom & its stages and actions and Dua.
Task 3: recap the steps of Hajj in order. Write Talbiyah and the translation.
Explain the following