Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Making The Connections: Our City, Our Society, Our Health
Transcript of Making The Connections: Our City, Our Society, Our Health
Many would say our
What is good health?
Some of today's most prevalent
... But what are the causes of these issues?
Let's look at the
People with low income are more likely to report poor health
Although immigrants arrive healthier than people born in Canada, their health generally declines over time
Neighbourhoods where good transit, healthy food, and public services are difficult to access are more likely to have higher diabetes rates
Big complex web of interconnections and feedback
Social Determinants of Health
One change can trigge
many more changes
The possibilities are endless
How often do we talk about what happens
before the doctor?
Health care issues
An exhibit on the Social Determinants of Health by