Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Virus Project
- I know that viruses aren't all that bad. Some viruses are actually helpful to your body.
- A virus is made of DNA or RNA
- There are millions of different types of viruses. My Virus My Virus is called "Pure Seduction". This virus is basically a flower. There is a virus in the flower, that has a very seductive smell that attracts people to smell it. The deadly virus enters your body, killing you in 24 hours. What does the Virus do to your body? When the virus enters your body, it automatically goes for the cells. Sometimes, the virus may go for the major organs or try to create a blood clot. This virus duplicates quickly (x20 per minute) killing your cell faster than most viruses. How can the virus spread?
What are symptoms? How will the virus be stopped? What is the cure for this virus? The cure for this virus is trying to be made. A vaccine has not been created yet, but doctors are trying to create one. But, scientists have discovered a flower deep in the jungle with chromosomes that are able to kill the virus in "Pure Seduction". What I know about Viruses The virus spreads through the air. The flower itself lets out particles into the air. As the smell drifts through the air, people sniff it. When you sniff it in, the virus enters your system. A few symptoms are stuffy nose, lightheaded, and a difficult time breathing. The virus will stop when the flower dies. The flower lasts up to a year. Once the flower has died, all the viruses from the flower will disappear.