Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Pretotype
Background of the problem
- In a normal day, approximately 6210 cars enter the school, and there is a population of 6500 students.
-The Expreso TEC moves around 1250 students daily.
- There are 3140 parking spaces available.
Cost of the operation
-Screens with visual representation of the parking lot --occupied and available.
-App with the map
-Option to pay for a guaranteed spot which produces revenue for school
-This overpopulation of cars produces traffic and prolonged time for users of the parking lot.
- Finding a parking spot can be hard, and produces the students to arrive to classes late and be stressed.
-The university will pay for the service, screens and app.
-The cost of the sensors will be around $700,000
- The time of return of investment will be between 2 and 3 years, and will be a continuous income afterward
Students from 7 am to 2 pm- 200
Students from 2 pm to 9 pm -150
Students with alternated schedules- 150
Around 8 daily hours per student